Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 33 - Enjoy

"This is what I have seen: it is good and fair for a man to take meat and drink and to have joy in all his work under the sun, all the days of his life which God has given him; that is his reward" Ecclesiastes 5:18

 "My soul will be comforted, as with good food; and my mouth will give you praise with songs of joy;" Psalms 63:5

Let us be happy and rejoice in the presence of the Lord, let's appreciate the little things He gives us. The daily joyful moments He thoghtfully gives us. Let's complaint less and smile more often, let's be better to one another, as this is His dream for us. Life can be wonderful out of our sins.

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”

Abraham Lincoln

“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.”
William Allen White


No comments:

Post a Comment