"But let your first care be for his kingdom and his righteousness; and all these other things will be given to you in addition." Matthew 6:33
I've just realized that even with a high level of faith and trust in God, I may still have some worries on the back of my mind, sometimes concerning future, people's situations and so on. Why would I concern about those things when God says to care about His things first, serving Him and loving Him and living for Him and automatically He will provide everything else and will take care of our families and needs so we don't have to worry about those things. I guess those worries come when my level of service to God drops as I am too into my own life. That's bad, I don't like it at all...It feels so much better when it's the other way around, when my life is so focused on God's kingdom and serving Him and others that there is no time and space to care about my own life, that feels right.
I guess it is all about time, how we see things, how we measure things. For God there is no time, for us, time is always counting down as we have to get things done before we go to eternity and face God for judgement.
It's all crazy but it's worth it. I love my Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment