That was me today....lazy, did nothing at all...just not to say that I didn't do anything, I ate, had shower, watched a TV show on the computer and did some laundry, actually, the machine did it for me.
God talks about lazy people on the Bible, and He sure doesn't like it.
I'm not always lazy like that, normally I work and study a lot, but I do feel lazy like everybody else, and when I'm busy I wish I could relax, and when I got nothing to do, I wish I was at work.
"The hater of work does not get his desires, but the soul of the hard workers will be made fat."
Proverbs 13:4
"Thorns are round the way of the hater of work; but the road of the hard worker becomes a highway." Proverbs 15:19
Sure it's good to relax one in a while, but to spend a whole life taking it easy, doesn't bring any happiness to God, we must show Him our hard work. We must show Him we care.
He promissed to feed us and give us shelter, because He acts by grace. It's unfortunate that many of us take it for granted and just not do anything for their provision.
Let Jesus give us all the strenght and the willingness to work for our things, He is our source of work and our source of energy.

No comments:
Post a Comment